- Funday – the name itself defines what we do, its “Fun” for children and “Fundas” in sports.
- Program based on principles of Long Term Athlete Development and is adaptation of Australian Sports Commission’s Play for Life concept
- Currently training over 10,000 kids spread in 6 cities and over 100 preschools and schools
Standing in Queues and straight line dribbling is too boring for the children.
Lets play Dribblers and Robbers helps teach dribbling in a fun way. In addition there is no waiting time and ball time is far more.
Types Of Program
We have 2 types of sports program
1. In-School program (2 to 8 years)
– India’s favorite preschool program with over 100 locations
– Pioneer of multi-sports for kids at preschools.
– Funday classes are scientifically built, well planned and tested over several years of R&D
2. After School Program (3 to 8 years)
– Little champs (3 to 5 years)
– Champs (5 to 8 years)
We also conduct activities during summer, Holiday Camp and offers wide range of sports, creative games and various fun activities.
We have created a business model which has a fine balance of recurring and non-recurring revenues.
The stable recurring income more than covers all the costs and the non-recurring revenues add substantial profit margins. With a payback period of less than 18 months we are a unique business model with low capex and low working capital requirements.
We offer three levels of Franchises:
1. Full Master Franchise (in-school and afterschool)
2. Franchise for In-school Program
3. Franchise for Afterschool Program
– In-class Training, Curriculum books and Videos
– MIS, CRM and related systems
– Academic monitoring and equipment management
– Day to day management
– Online and Offline marketing
– Design and collateral development
– Social media and SEO management
Funday Franchisee – Summary
- Area Required – 1500-2000 sqft
- 4 Investment Options ranging between 4-25 lacs
- Payback period of about 1.5 years
- Niche product with unique methodology and high growth potential due to low competition
- Growing awareness towards child obesity and health issues combined with rising screen times, make it a “must-have” for parents